Day with mixed emotions

Have you ever witnessed yourself in a situation of mixed emotions? Where you are not able to decide whether you should feel happy about this moment or not? I experienced something like this today…

It was just another day, but actually, was not. While my morning workout time, I started making 
plans for my day as usual and then all of sudden  a thought came into my mind and bought an ear touching smile on my face literally. Feeling eager to know? Well, I thought of today’s date. Yes, its 8th February and exactly after one month, ITS MY BIRTHDAY. And just in this excitement, I spared extra 10 minutes doing exercises, I couldn’t believe it for a while. Hahaha 

But slowly and steadily when I reached the office, I felt that two of great, entertaining, adorable and fun-loving team members from our team were relieving their services from our office today. For once, this made me wish to never end this day or God, please slow down everyone’s watches so that we all can spend a bit more time together.

It was one another  memorable day for us all. I am going to miss you Preetika Ma’am aka ‘Jawala’  and Alka aka ‘Chaktimaan’. At the end of the day when they both bade goodbye to everyone, it was a bit unpleasant moment for us, but then I thought they were moving out to grow professionally in their lives. So, I wish them both a great and fortunate future further with all my heart.

Ohh… So sorry I forgot to wish you guys. Happy purpose day. Actually, I did not celebrate it that is why did not even remember it. I hope you certainly have added up a beautiful memory to the book of your life today.

So this was my day, started with excitement and ended up on a sad note.

Nothing more to share from my day. Bye… Good night.

Keep smiling..