Changing perspectives


How are you all !!...

Hope you guys are doing well. I know, this time, I am writing after a long time. This is because, in the last week my life can be called as no lesser than a great adventure for me, where I experienced some amazing things. My week began on a cheerful note. I was happy going out with my family after a long time, but as the weekend passed, situations went a bit harder for me. I got some injuries that restricted me from going out and when I got well, my boring assignments gave me call.

But during all this, some good habits knocked down at the door of my life.

Have you ever witnessed the sudden change in your thought process regarding any particular concept or person? Things that you never even thought of doing suddenly becomes a part of your daily routine. I am witnessing something freakish like this in my life.

Last night, after setting up morning alarm for me, I thought about myself, about my changing habits... my changing perspective... and all that were towards weight loss. For a while, I was surprised at this sudden and unexpected change in my life and habits, but then the next moment I felt good about it, actually I was happy that finally I am getting serious about my health and body fitness.

The time is no longer far when I will say that yes, I am a health freak person.

All credit goes to my dresses. Yes, it was the impact of my favorite dresses which are no longer of my use now. Unfortunately, I am not able to get fitted for them now, and this very fact made me realized that now it's alarming time, I need to take some steps further if I want to see myself again in those dresses.



From past one month, I even have started stepping towards a healthy life. Heavyheartedly, I have decided to break up with junk food and late sleepy hours. And now I am sincerely in the healthy relationship with fruits, exercises and diet food. I wish our relationship stays stronger for lifelong.

Hardly, a day goes when I do not search for any new exercise that can help me out with losing weight. Today, I read about a new kind of pushups that works amazingly on your stomach muscles and helps your tummy becoming slimmer. I am certainly going to try this one.

Waking up sharp at 5:30 every day for running and including diet food and fruits is pretty much enough to speak out about my seriousness towards becoming toned. So, now when you know that I am on the path of losing weight, please do come up with some ideas or suggestions (if you know any) that work.

Will be waiting for your suggestions. Bye.. Take care...