Dear Weekend...Please come soon

Hey... How are you all??

Dear Weekend...Please come soonWell.. I am doing quite well these days. Actually, I am feeling damn excited these days. You know what, I have lined up a lot of work for this weekend. Some are boring and some are really interesting. Obviously, boring one is relevant to some not-so-interesting work and interesting one is MY BIRTHDAY SHOPPING. Yes, finally this so-long February is about to end and march is all set to be welcomed.
 
For you, this might be just another month, but for me it is a reason for extreme excitement in my life, though for a while but this excitement cannot be explained in words. I feel when you can live a day with celebrity feel, then why don’t live it to the fullest. And just to accomplish so, I am waiting for the weekend.

Today, I figured out an urge in me today of being well known for either my singing or writing and I think this blog is nothing but an initiation towards what I want to be in my life. I am bestowed with some people in my life who always stand by me whenever…wherever I need support. Thanks for giving an easeful startup to me, it really means a lot.


Dear Weekend...Please come soon

Proceeding ahead with a benign attitude, let’s hope for the best.

Can’t write anything else. Now have to watch cricket with all my concentration. Good night, and don’t forget.. Keep Smiling…