Happy Rose Day

Hello, everyone…

Red is the color of the day… coz it's Rose day…

First of all a very, very happy rose day to all. I h
ope you guys have made all the plans for your day for sure to pamper your partners or friends. So, from today, the season of love has started and I think the weather is all set to favor you and to help you make your memories more beautiful and unforgettable.

The weather is simply pleasant today in Chandigarh. Really, I think if one wants to celebrate this love week, anywhere, then it can be celebrated in the best way possible only in the natural beauty of Chandigarh and I just love to be a part of this ‘city beautiful.’

So, what are your plans for today??

Well, If you want to know about mine, then I will say I am missing something today very badly. Now you must have started thinking that I must be missing someone. Right? Well, you are wrong, I am not missing anyone, all I am missing is. A good and interesting novel to read. You know I just love to spend my day with reading all the time and especially in such a beautiful weather. A cup of hot coffee and a novel in my cozy blanket just makes my day.

Today, I have my coffee mug, my cozy blanket. But don’t have any novel to read. So, I thought to write my own. Yes,  from today I have started writing a novel and after a certain time, I will let you know about it.

Ohkayy.. So as I am done with talking to you guys. Now I will take your leave and going to sleep.. Take care. Enjoy this rosy rose day. Keep smiling...