Heading ahead with perplexed mind

Today writing in a sleepy mood. I am not even sure whether I will complete writing to you  guys or will sleep half left. I don’t know why days are getting too boring for me. Slowly and steadily, I am noticing some weird changes in my nature. I don’t like to talk much, don’t listen to anyone with the same concern as I use to do. Sometimes I feel at the top of the world and the next moment everything seems so unpleasing to me. Now I have started feeling that this all is affecting my thought process too. I do not look at every situation with an optimistic viewpoint. Really don’t know what is happening with me.

But sooner or later, I have to overcome from all this. And to do so, I have started listening to my heart. I am eating whatever I want to (without getting worried about the calorie amount), listening to my favorite music, conversing all alone being in front of the mirror, like anything my heart is asking me to do.

Not in mood to say much.. Good night…