Just another day with some special memories…

Hi..

Are you watching India V/S Sri Lanka series or not?? It’s damn interesting. India is about to win, but still my fingers are crossed.  Though our three best batsmen got out on a hat-trick but I am certain about it that we will win this match at the end. 

Now let’s shift our focus from match to my life. My day started on a lazy note when I struggled a lot with my sleep. I was constantly trying to get up, but my cozy blanket was telling me again and again, Poonam don't be so health conscious, it doesn’t suit you and finally, I obeyed my blanket and took that amazing extra half hour sleep.

After this my day was usual in the office, it went on writing..writing and writing. But the evening was beautiful and memorable for me. I think, there is something in this city which makes you feel loved, beautiful. Sometimes you just feel keep on walking and witnessing the beauty of Chandigarh. It’s amazing.

All in all, my day was great, but after my beautiful evening.


At the end, happy hug day.. Good night… Keep Smiling..