My Love for Food

Hey.. How are  you all? Hope you guys are doing well. How was your day today? Mine was not so good, it was usual. I went to the office, spent the whole day there with research and writing and came back home. Sometimes, life really becomes boring, no..?

When I too feel the same, I use food to make my life a bit spicy and fascinating. I am completely in love with food, so never mind entitling myself as a
foodie and also a great lover of cooking too. French fries, burgers, spicy chat and yes Kadi Chawal. Yum.. Thinking of all this makes my mouth watering, seriously. By my sight, nothing can be better than cooking and serving others, it is one of my favorite hobby that I practice whenever get time. Also, right now I am watching Living food channel.

Experimenting in the kitchen can never be boring. Do try it. :-) 

I recently learnt cooking cheese discs and already have made plans to try it out this weekend. I spend my weekends either by sleeping all the time or by cooking. What do you do on your weekends? I desperately wait for weekends. Does it happen to you also that you feel damn excited on Friday night and then after two days on Sunday’s night, you wish to rewind your life to days back hahaha. Don’t know about you guys, but I always feel this.

Talked enough for the day, it's time to give rest to my eyes. Good night guys.. See you very soon again. Bye.. Keep smiling :-)