So many things… In one day

Having seen ending up your day at a beautiful and rememberable note is so pleasing. It was a perfect end to my weekdays and an amazing welcome to my a bit-special-weekend. Finally, my wait for the weekend is over.

This week was full of drama for me. In the beginning, all of sudden I got to know that one of my good friend Sushil aka ‘Khopa’, got cornered in Rohtak because of the Jat Arakshan in all parts of Haryana. He went there for some work and got stuck there, at first, we all friends were worried for him, but then at the end of the week, we got a pleasant news that he is back finally.



Sometimes we do not show our concern or care for our some of silly friends, but when they are in trouble, feeling restless is obvious if you are truly good friends. And the same thing we felt when he was in that stressful situation, watching violence around you for a week long is really not a piece of cake.

 Well, another unusual talk of the day was that our TL (Simarjeet Singh) relieved his services from our office today. He has always been a great support to all of us, guided us in the most entertaining way possible and always been an amazing promoter of smart work. Though my time duration of being under his guidance was short, but still I learnt a lot of things from him and certainly I am very grateful to him for all that.



We presented him a certificate of excellence which I am sure made him feel special. Our team was the bestest and the most fun loving one in the office, and this became possible because of him only. I made it just in 15 to 20 minutes, it’s nice no? hahahah

Hey… have you ever listened to Sienna Bella. She is a cute little darling and a great singer too. You must search out for her songs. I heard her songs for the whole day and still is listening to them.
After having just another day at the office, I went to one of the most gratifying places in Chandigarh. And my favorite one too, that is the Sukhna Lake. Trust me, guys, walking nearby lake with a pleasing music around you is just beautiful. I had a great time.

So, that is how I spent my day. One more day has passed away of this month and hardly 10 days are left for my birthday. So many things are running in my mind right now, some regarding my health and the rest what if I will not be fine on my birthday?

Well, I believe when you feel surrounded by negative and sadistic thoughts it's better to end up thinking and sleep. And so, am I going to do.

Good Night… Take Care and remember. Keep Smiling…