Spending time with your love is always pleasing

Finally, I can say that I had a great weekend this time, as I always wanted. Relaxing.. sleepy weekend that’s all I wanted and this weekend was exactly like that.

Hello, all. How are you, hope you are doing well. I am doing great. From last few days, things were not going right for me, but now life is a bit sorted out. Now I think, all I wanted was a bit rest and some quality time being on my own. And this weekend gave me all that.

Now you guys must be thinking, why I am not revealing anything about my love that I have mentioned above. Well, let me tell you that love is music, singing. I recorded a couple of songs. Among all my recordings, my favorite one is “mera ik ik saah rab likhe tere na,” by Harbhajan Maan. This is really an ultimate song. If you do not love Punjabi songs, do listen to this one, and I am certain that you will start loving Punjabi songs. Right now also, I am listening to it, amazingly sung by Harbhajan Maan, seriously.

Apart from singing, my day went discussing my birthday preparations with Divya aka burger. She is certainly going to kill me after reading her name here hahahaha. We discussed everything about my birthday, how my dress is going to be, the discussion over whether to go for heels or gladiators, basically a we had a usual girlish talk. It was great fun. I always enjoy being with her, she is my bestest buddy.

We went for shopping today and already have made plans for next weekend too. Damn excited for upcoming weekend shopping with divu (Divya) for my birthday. Now it's dinner time. See you later.
Good Night and don’t forget to wear a smile on your face.
Keep Smiling…