Thursday Special

Hi..

Today I am writing a bit late. Actually, I was about to sleep but couldn’t. I think somewhere the writer in me kept me awake and insisted me to write first. Sharing out my everyday experience with you guys is slowly and steadily becoming my habit. And I am loving this habit a lot.

Oh.. I forgot to tell you about my Thursday special. Thursday… my favorite day.. I don’t know how
and why it happens that Thursday anyhow becomes special for me and so was today’s day. I have intense faith in Sai Baba, might be, this is one of the reasons why I just always feel excited about Thursdays.

As my every Thursday, today also I went to Sai Baba Mandir, Sec 29 Chandigarh. Wow.. I still remember that feeling of immense peace that I feel being there. For me going there and spending time in that beautiful and harmonious environment is far better than moving out for a movie.

For the whole day, I was looking at the watch again and again with a constant thought in my mind when I will move out of my office? When my clock will show me that 7’0 clock Poonam rush out. Finally, till 6:30 I winded up my day’s work and desperately looked at the watch.

At 7, I left for Sai Baba Mandir and enjoyed being there once again. You also try going there some day, especially on Thursday's, I am sure you are going to love that place. If someone will ask me about the most favorite place of mind in Chandigarh, then my answer certainly will be my Thursday special place.. Sai Baba Mandir.

Nothing much to say now. 

Good Night.. Keep Smiling :-)