Who am I..

Hey, all… I am Poonam Bhatt. I am in the 21st year of my life and currently working in an IT company as a content writer and seriously loving my job a lot. I am a native of Chandigarh since my birth and feel lucky to be a part of this beautiful city.

 Like many other people, I like to listen to some good music and yes, playing chess. Another important thing that I feel, I should disclose here is my aim. Well, I think when it comes to deciding your professions then either we are headed with a lot of options or we are blank. In my case, first I wanted to be a nothing then all of sudden I wanted to be a singer. Yes, singing is my passion and soon I will let you see me singing too but for now, I want to feel more connected to my profession, and that is writing.

But for now, I want to try my hand being a writer. For that, I have initiated my efforts with a positive attitude. Will let you know about it in detail some other day.

I think, for now, I have revealed a lot about me.

By here, I will be sharing my life with you guys and somewhere expects the same from you guys too. I am here to make some good friends and want to welcome other people who might be looking for a platform to share their experiences or anything special they want to let people know about. So, whenever you feel you are ready to share anything about yourself do write back to me.

Bye.. good night…