All my excitements died

Hello..

How are you all… I know, I am writing after a long time, but in the past one week, things were not actually good with me.

Sometimes, a single moment, a single incident is enough to leave you in a state of numbness. I too felt that same. I waited for the last weekend from a very long time and was all set to do birthday shopping. But, a single phone call, ruined everything.

It was just another Saturday when my brother (Rahul) called me up and announced a shocking news that one of my brother (Siddharth) met with a serious accident and is no more. I don’t remember after how many seconds I responded to what he said.

The presence of tears is making my vision blur, my sorry if I do make any mistake with my spellings…

I heavy-heartedly disclosed this news in front of my parents, first they scolded me what I was saying, but then I made them realize it was true. Sidharath bhaiya was no more, only I know how I said those hard words.

From then till now, I do not know how many times I have checked out his Whatsapp status and profile picture, read his old messages among which most were jokes. Just with the hope that someday I can see him online and can receive a text from him saying it was a joke sister, everything is fine.
My birthday is about to come, but I seriously do not want it to come. I don’t feel the same excitement and happiness for my birthday, as I had one week ago. All I want is to spend this coming Tuesday as just one another day of my life.
No one can replace you bhaiya in our lives. I am happy about my decision of taking an off from my office on 16th January because that was the day when I saw, I met him for the last time. Everything was so good… why all of a sudden this happened to my family??? Thousands of such thoughts are occupying my mind.

He was a person who uses to make us laugh, and now he is the one who left us, mum. He is still alive in my thoughts, I am still waiting for him, might be some day, a miracle will happen and we will see him smiling and saying ‘Hello All, I am Back’.

 Please return if possible.