Committed to fitness


Hi all,

You guys must have heard this phrase- ‘easy to gain, but hard to lose.’ Right? I too had heard it a while ago, but never paid that kind of concern as I should have paid. But thankfully, now I have realized that it is an alarming time and I really need to take a step further in my life to be in a serious relationship with fitness.

Before a few months, exercises, running, having diet food, these all were just boring things to me. I am a great foodie and a great explorer of new dishes, and as a result, I have put on some weight now. Initially, I did not pay attention, but now being called as teddy bear instead of a doll made me realized that I need to do workout with all my dedication. Hahaha…


So just to get rid of that ‘fatty’ tag, finally, I have started doing exercises on a serious note. Well, my walk for 1 hour is enough to speak out my seriousness and concern towards losing weight. During surfing the internet I got one more source from where I learned about different kind of push ups and they really amazed and motivated me towards doing them. So, from last one week looking for any new update by push ups freaks is the first thing I do after logging into my lappy.

This Sunday deserves to be called as a ‘Superb Sunday.’ Today, I spent a delightful time with my Veeru Bhaia, Pankaj (Brothers), Bindu Didi (Sister) and our sweet princess Kanika.  I have noticed whenever we go out together, no matter how beautiful me and my sister looks, at the end it is Kanika who grabs everyone’s attention. Such an innocent attention-grabber she is.


Spending all the day with my family was simply great fun. I did a lot of shopping, had the best food at Chandimandir. We ate Golgappas, and the most exotic Dosa, it was yummy, this all made my day extra special and entertaining too. All in all, it can be called as a rememberable day.


As the day progressed, I wanted to give my day a healthy ending, and just to do it, I went out for running with my friends at lake. And now, badly feeling tired and sleepy too. So, Good night all and don’t forget to smile.