Today I am on cloud nine..


Hello all, How are you?

I am doing great. Today I am writing from my office, actually, the urge of immediately sharing this exciting news with you compelled me to write to you guys in my working hours, So I am here.

I just cannot write up the level of excitement that I have. And this excitement is all because of today's extremely special and my most desired evening. Yes, today is 16th March 2016.

This might seem like just an another evening for you, but for me it is not. I have waited and imagined this evening thousand of times in my mind, then how it can be an ordinary evening for me. Now, my excited words must have compelled you to think about the reason for my cheerfulness. Right?

Let's not keep it a secret for long. For today, be all and end all of my life is 'Arijit Singh.' Yes, one of the most amazing and your legend of our Bollywood Musical Industry. He is visiting Chandigarh, Secotr-17 for his musical concert. And I will try my best to go there.

If I am passionate about singing, so Arijit Singh's songs and his way of singing are one BIG reason behind it. I am so excited that I am constantly thinking of that moment when I will see my inspiration (Arijit Singh) singing in front of me on a grand platform with some 45 musicians. If I will get a chance to see him today, I will certainly consider me as the happiest soul on the earth. Wow... It's amazing to imagine, I don't know how I am going to react or feel when will see him singing live. 
Also, right now I am listening to his songs. 80% of songs in my phone music store are of 'Arijit Singh,' now I think this is enough to tell you how much I am the maniac about his singing.

Today, I am spending my day with a hope to see him singing in the evening... I wish.. My wish comes true. Anyway, for now going back to work.. Bye.. Keep Smiling..