Coz I Don't Know..!! Who You Are To Me..

You might have heard.. A friend in need.. Is a friend indeed..



I have experienced it... :-)




I might have not achieved any huge milestone in my life, but yes, when I see ‘her’ I realize, somebody after my family is there for me who will never deceive me.. Cheat on me and will be always there without any compromise or excuse.

She met me at school. My childhood ‘Chaddi Buddy’ Divya Sharma aka Burger… Hahahaha



She is the one who knows me since I use to fight to get my favorite dresses, and at present, she is the one with whom I buy my favorite dresses. Whether it is spending money on shopping, doing experiments in the kitchen, hanging out somewhere, planning any friend’s birthday or behaving health conscious, she is the one who goes hand-in-hand with me everywhere.


People often say, two female friends, when meets act as just came out of a mental asylum… we fit as a perfect example of it. 


Whenever I felt low.. she was the one to cheer me up with her silly jokes and yes how can I forget her 'Shinchan mimic act', she really imitates him very well. She is the one with whom I do not have to think what I say, how I act, How I look coz we both know our friendship and SISTERHOOD is above these things.


BurGer really I don’t know what I did that I have you in my life….



When we meet, we hardly need anyone else to cheer up the moment. She is a girl who values her friends from the core of her heart and defines what true friendship is all about. Before her, I never took any of my friends seriously, but she has made me realize how to value others and their feelings.

She is pretty good at carrying her clothes and know what suits her the best. As far as it is about me, I really do not know much about fashion or dressing, so, she is the one who guides me and makes me correct whenever I am wrong or look odd.



Though ‘friendship me Thankyou nahi chalta’ but really, a XXXL wala Thankyou to you for being a part of my life.. you really mean a lot to me.  :-)

Seeing you I always remember a song- ‘Jaane Kyuuuu… Dil Janta Hai.. Tu Hai Toh I’ll Be Alright.. I’ll Be Alright..’


(Don’t know why… My heart knows, If you’re there, I’ll be alright)

Loads of smiles and love to you BurGer..