2016: A Great Teacher



Apparently, 2016 is about to leave us in next few hours & 2017 will accompany us for upcoming 365 days. On this last day of 2016, few are planning for a rocking New Years Eve, whereas others like me will consider it just another day of their life.


Every year, on 31st December, I keep myself occupied with recalling every joyful or upsetting moment of about-to-end year. Today, where people are planning to celebrate New Year, my world is still around my laptop & writing. Even after being into writing profession from past 2 years, it is something that I don’t get bored of.


Anyhow, let’s get back to New Year’s topic again…..


I believe, every passing year either teaches us endless things to be kept in mind or proves as the turning point of our life. Now, it’s totally up to us what’s our perspective is it.


For me 2016 was full of highs & lows. Where I witnessed some heart-rending situations for which I was never prepared. On the other hand, few heartwarming moments kept a commendable balance of my bad and good times.


Eventually, I learnt how I should lead my life, who is my well-wisher & who is deceiver. Whom should I keep at priority & not. Other than this, a few other things that I discovered in 2016 about leading a peaceful life were-



1.    You were not put on Earth to please everyone, so be real & listen to your heart only.


2.    Never compromise on your self-respect. Take a stand for yourself in every situation.


3.    ‘In dark, even your shadow leaves you,’ remember this and never rely on anyone. Even if you do, never let them know about it.


4.    ‘Don’t let anyone get comfortable insulting you.’


5.    Speak up, before your silence is misunderstood.


6.    Keep family at priority always.


7.    Try facing bad times all alone, believe me, it makes you mentally strong.


8.    Act mature, Be wise.


9.    Come out of your imaginative world & have the courage to face reality.


10. Live your passion, give it a try & never let it go.




Enjoy your weekend & A Happy New Year to you….



See you next year… 😊