I'm Scared



-I'm scared to walk alone in the dark...
-I'm scared to talk to a stranger...
-I'm scared to ask pedestrians the way to my destination...
-I'm scared to put a hot profile picture because then people will portray me as a slut...
-I'm scared to keep my opinion in front of family's elders, so, not to be considered ill-mannered...
-I'm scared to make a bold or off-beat career choice...
-I'm scared to wear skin fit denim because that lures people's attention...
-I'm scared to share my dream with family or friends...
-I'm scared to confess my intense feelings for a guy from another religion...
-I'm scared to get married because of high dowry standards...
-I'm scared to ruin my parent's respect in the society...
-I'm scared to express my life partner's choice...
-I'm scared to wear appealing tops because they expose my cleavage line...
-I'm scared to hurt my parents because of my arrogant behavior...
-I'm scared to speak louder in public...
-I'm scared to buy sexy lingerie for myself in the store...
-I'm scared to share naughty jokes over WhatsApp groups...
-I'm scared to be that odd one among all the evens...
-I'm scared to be an extrovert...
-I'm scared to smile often...
-I'm scared to look perfect on my interview day...
-I'm scared to make male friends...
-I'm scared to go on a night tour with friends...
-I'm scared to sleep in a relaxed position...
-I'm scared to wear white on those days...
-I'm scared to reveal my puberty hair...
-I'm scared to unravel my thoughts...
-I'm scared to even speak or to breath in the fresh air...

-Every Indian Girl