A night of my dreams


Shahrukh Khan was right: - “Kisi cheez ko agar tum shidadt se chaho toh puri kaayenaat ussay tumse milane ki koshish main lag jati hai.” (If you like anything wholeheartedly, the whole universe starts making efforts in order to let you have it).

Who says dreams does not convert into realities? I have observed it.

Have you ever experienced being in a situation that you have imagined thousands of time in your mind?

I recently witnessed my one of the biggest dream come true. Might be the last Saturday was just another Saturday for you, for me, it was more than that. I live in Chandigarh, where the ARIJIT SINGH came last Saturday (16th April 2016). That day, being a native of Chandigarh made me feel so lucky and so happy.


Exactly at 7:30 P.M, I stood out of the concert hall and desperately waited for Arijit Singh to come and finally after a long wait of half-an-hour, finally, I saw him just in front of me. Wow… it was an amazing feeling. The moment, I saw him I observed goose bumps and tears of happiness in my eyes. These words can’t elaborate exactly what it was for me and what I was feeling.

 If someone is your inspiration and if you have seen him/her in front of you ever, even for a few seconds, then you can certainly understand what that moment was for me.

This all became possible with the help of a very special person, a big ‘THANK YOU’ to him. I consider him no lesser than an angel for me.



While being there I recalled every moment, how I was excited and scared to whether I will be able to see him or not. O, God…  I really don’t want to miss this golden opportunity, don’t make me a good singer, but please let me have a chance to see the one who inspires me to continue with my singing even if I am not learning it or initiating into the singing profession.

Finally, God listened to my prayers and gave me that beautiful chance.



I was there for some good and unforgettable 2 hours, enjoyed each and every song he sang.  I don’t know for how many times, I have imagined myself standing next to him and singing all along with him, I don’t remember I have recorded how many of his songs imaging that I am singing with my inspiration the legendary ARIJIT SINGH.



After watching him singing live in front of me, my passion and maniac for singing have gone on another level. Really Arijit thanks for selecting Chandigarh for your musical concert.