A Tribute to the Legend: Recalling Actor Irrfan Khan’s 10 Most Iconic Dialogues


Irrfan Khan Death, An Indian Writer, Irfan Khan Best Dialogues
29th April 2020- It was just another day until I saw a news channel broadcasting the sudden demise of Irrfan Khan. My heart is still not ready to accept that we have lost a lively soul like Irfan Khan.   

I already have had enough reasons to hate this 2020 and now losing an actor with true talent has proved this year to be one of the worse for the world to experience after corona outbreak.

His sad departure has left the entire world in tears. Despite his being a Muslim, his several Hindu fans are weeping over the irrecoverable loss. I am glad that today nobody spoke about the religion he belonged with, nobody came up with sour words like- ‘why cry over a Muslim’s death,’ but recalled his commendable work, determination for Bollywood, and the classy selection of roles to play.                                

His Impact-

As far as I remember, I saw ‘Hindi Medium’ last year and never bothered myself to even re-think about a fine actor like him again. But today, I cannot take him out of my thoughts. I don’t know what it is, probably his charm, his aura, or his exemplary talent which has bind many in one grief today.

His Impeccable Talent-

I am amazed at how an actor can be so versatile and add life to every character he played. Out of all, I can recall his two best characters- 
1. Rana – Piku
2. Raj Batra – Hindi Medium

He was one of those actors who changed everyone’s perspective to look upon an actor. Irfan, was a firm believer of an actor should be judged on his acting skills before being judged on his looks and physique. He illustrated this definition and from the Bollywood fraternity to his millions of fans (including me) accepted him wholeheartedly.  

A Man with a Golden Heart

His several interviews, gestures in public appearances were always enough to portray his kind nature. He won a lot of hearts (including mine) when he rejected ‘Interstellar’ (a Hollywood science fiction movie) for the sake of ‘The Lunch Box.’ This act narrates his priority was to win hearts not to fill pockets.

A few of His Well-Recognizable Dialogues to Recall-
The Indian Writer 

The Indian Writer

The Indian Writer

The Indian Writer

The Indian Writer

The Indian Writer

The Indian Writer

The Indian Writer

The Indian Writer

The Indian Writer
God Takes the Good Ones First,” today I believed in so. The God has taken away a pious soul filled with enthusiasm, finest talent, and a genuine intent to take Bollywood to another level. The Heaven up there must be welcoming him and he must be looking at each one of us, praying for his soul.

If he ever made you smile with his stunning talent, I urge to take a moment and pray for an actor we won’t be able to find a replacement for.
With this, I believe he must be pain-free and happy up there with his mother who departed hardly 2 days ago.
Rest in Peace!