My mom- a Superwoman, a Supermom


I feel blessed with the best mother ever. 

Mothers can be called no lesser than the God on the earth. They are the most beautiful and pious creation of the God. I personally believe that unconditional love, emotions, genuine care describes the nature of a mother.

She is the most beautiful human being. For constant 365 days, she regularly takes care of our tiny little things, cooks the best food for us, fulfills our every need and never asks anything in return, all she demands is- respect, love and a little bit of concern towards her.


We people have invented endless and quite funny synonyms for the word ‘Mother,’ like as- Mom, Mumma, Momzi, Mama, Mum, Momz, Mommy and among these all my invention is Momzi, Hahaha I just love to call her by this name.

Sometimes, keeping our Hindu traditions in my mind, I do call her ‘Mata Ji,’ it is when I have to make her laugh. I tease my mother a lot. Sometimes, she ignores whatever silly, I do, but looking at my determination to make her laugh, she laughs out with me.

Because of my so called busy schedule, I rarely get any chance to talk to my friends or to hang out with them, so in that case, I feel blessed to have a great friend with me and that is my Momzi.

Last Sunday, I celebrated ‘Mother’s day’ with her. For the whole day, I listened to whatever she wanted me to do and then in accordance with her wish, I somehow executed her wishes with the help of my Dad. At the end of the day, I wanted to have some alone time at home, so that I can prepare a present for her, in which I even got successful and finally ended the last ‘Mother’s Day’ on a beautiful note by presenting a hand-made gift to Momzi.


Watching that glimpses of happiness on her face made me feel proud of myself and the first thought that came into my mind watching her smiling while looking at the gift was- See, I brought that smile on her face, finally. She was extremely happy and so was I.

All in all, for me it was a pretty much well spent ‘Mother’s Day’.

At the end, I will just say, guys never wait for a special day like ‘Mother’s Day,’ to pour out your feelings or love for your mothers. Even if you are bombarded with your hectic schedule, spare some moments and had a little chit chat with your mother, ask her about her day, what she did for the whole day being at home. Trust me, it will make her feel damn happy.

That’s all for now. Bye bye, take care. Keep smiling and keep loving your parents. :-)