Turning 24


Just a few hours & I'll turn 24! My 23rd year of life has taught me & made me go through a lot of hurdles. Where some moments took me to the cloud nine, there were junctures which have wounded my heart adversely and still haunts me. All in all, it's been entirely a rollercoaster ride for me which I enjoyed with an unknown fear in my heart for always!

Apart from my experience, If I have to pen down my perspective, I would say, my thought process changed constantly with every passing circumstance. And among all the evil factors, I have jotted down one thing that I won't be carrying anything negative with me to this 24th year of my life. Because now, I want to live my life it to the fullest! Enjoy being surrounded by good people having an impressive sense of humor. 



Henceforth, I'll try to live a life where I look up more at the cheerful moments and less on the gloomy shades. As the clock will show 12'0 clock, I'll promise myself to live happily & to arise as a better human being. 

As far as my birthday celebrations are concerned, I have no plans for the day. It's going to be the same mundane day at the office, with the same kind of work and the same faces around me. Just hoping to spend my day wearing a smile on my face all day long. 

I know it shows my self-obsession but here is the first wish of 2018, 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!